M. Sc. Architecture and Urban Design.
GSAPP. Columbia University.
Nicolás del Valle Russell
Columbia University, New York.
2015 - 2016 Master of Science in Architecture and Urban Design.
Pontifical Catholic University, Chile.
2005 - 2011 Professional Degree of Architect.
Polytechnic University of Milan, Italy.
2009 International Student Exchange, Faculty of Architecture.
Urbana Estudios & Desarrollo. Santiago, Chile.
2012 - 2015 Project Manager.
• Working in the elaboration of Development Plans for more than 20 projects conforming +4,000 acres.
• Evaluating the current zoning conditions and capacity studies.
• Analyzing population growth based on census data.
• Conducting market research for residential, commercial and office units.
• Creating economic reliability studies for design proposals through net present value analysis,
as well as business development and investment recommendations.
• Producing renderings and schematic views for client presentations.
• Producing technical drawing set.
• Coordinating and overseeing biweekly meetings with clients and external specialist.
Lyon Bosch Architects. Santiago, Chile.
2010 - 2011 Architect.
• Developing preliminary design proposals and graphics for client presentations.
• Working on design development and process documents for external consultants.
• Detailing 3D models and producing technical drawing sets.
2010 Professional Internship. Lyon & Bosch Architects. Santiago, Chile.
2008 Social Internship. Quiero mi Barrio Government Program. Santiago, Chile.
2007 Construction Internship. Paz, real estate company. Santiago, Chile.
2015 Teaching assistant. Ms. Architecture and Urban Design Program. GSAPP, Columbia University.
2012 - 2013 Teaching assistant. Final Projects Studio. Architecture School, PUC.
2011 Teaching assistant. Evolving Structures Studio. Architecture School, PUC.
2007 - 2008 Teaching assistant. Real Estate Studio. Master of Construction and Management program, Engineer School PUC.
Skills: Revit, AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Sketchup, 3Dmax, Rhino, Catia/Digital Project, Maxwell, Vray, MS Office.
Languages: Spanish: Native Speaker. English: Advanced.
Visa Status: Optional Practical Training of F1 Student visa. Looking to change to H-1B1 Working Visa for Chilean citizens. This visa is not subject to a lottery, has no processing cost, and can be requested at any time of the year. The average approval time is one month and is extended on a yearly basis.
Architectural Registration: Persuing Professional Registration in NCARB Architectural Experience Program (AXP).